JNCIA Real Exam Questions - Guaranteed
Real Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate Exam Simulation Environment With Accurate & Updated
Questions – Cheap as ever.
- Come at More Than 4500 Exams Including JNCIA Exams
- Comprehensive Exams Questions
- Free Exam Updates - provided regularly
- New Testing Engine with Practice and Virtual Exam Models (Gold Package Only)
- Detailed Customied Lab Simulation Questions
- Convenient PDF format for Self Paced Study
- 24*7 Dedicated Email / Chat Support
- Confidential and secure shopping experience
Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
Last Updated: July 31, 2014
See what each of the Package Offer
Silver Package(PDF only)
Gold Package(PDF + Testing Engine)
Unlimited access to 4500+ Exams
PDF Questions & AnswersConvenient, easy to study, Printable PDF study material, Learn on go.
100% Money Back GuaranteeBe sure of Guaranteed Pas Scores with BrainDumps materials, with a proven 99,3% Pass rate
Regular & Frequent Updates for ExamGet hold of Updated Exam Materials Every time you download the PDF of any Exam Questions Without Any Extra Cost.
Real Exam Questions With Correct AnswersExact Exam Questions with Correct Answers, verified by Experts with years of Experience in IT Field.
Comprehensive Testing EngineCustomizable & Advanced Testing Engine which creates a real exam simulation enviroment to prepare you for Success.
Unlimited Practice Exam Re-takesPractice Until you get it right. With options to Highlight missed questions, you can analyse your mistakes and prepare for Ultimate Success.
Submit & Edit NotesCreate Notes for Any Questions. When and Where Needed, edit them or delete them if needed.
Download Free Exam Simulator Demo
Experience BrainDumps exam testing engine for yourself. After you've selected a vendor and an exam and submitted your email, your download will start automatically.
- Customizable, interactive testing engine
- Simulates real exam environment
- Instant download
Choose an exam to sample:
* Our demo shows only a few questions from your selected exam for evaluating purposes
The Juniper Networks Certification Program is one that is consisted of two programs that are platform-specific and it is also composed of multitier tracks. This is a certification program that allows individuals to showcase their level of competence when it comes to handling and working with Juniper Networks technologies. This is possible due to the presence of two exams; that is a written proficiency exam and a hands on-lab examination. Participants who succeed in these examinations demonstrate their thorough understanding and comprehension of Juniper based technologies and its network platform. They also display their knowledge and understanding in internet technology. This is a certification program that tends to focus on T-Series and M-Series routing platforms. At times, you might come across individuals working with both platforms but most commonly, individuals specialize in one platform. It is also important to note that candidates who succeed in this program showcase thorough understanding and comprehension of networking technologies and they acquire configuration and troubleshooting skills to implement when handling Juniper Network platforms.
After completion of the Juniper Network Certification Program, a candidate is able to acquire skills that can enable him or her to work in various job prospects which are related with the implementation of Juniper networks. Some of the job roles and prospects include:
- Security specialist
- Network engineer
- 2nd line network Security
- Juniper Firewall Associate
- Network Security Engineer
- Network service delivery engineer
- Data network engineer.
With such job prospects, an individual can work in environs that have very large network systems that require proper security and maintenance.
As discussed earlier, succeeding in the Juniper Network Certification Program enables an individual to demonstrate high competence in Juniper technologies and also portray a thorough understanding and comprehension of networking technology and other configuration and troubleshooting skills based on the Juniper Network platform. On complete certification, an individual will acquire skills that will enable him or her to:
- Implement routing policies and operate firewall filters
- Implement Border gateway Protocol
- Use and Implement multiprotocol label switching
- Work with the JUNOS software
- Configure, implement and troubleshoot Juniper Network boot devices
- Participate in configuration and monitoring of OSPF Networks
- Monitor and troubleshoot an IS-IS network.
The Juniper Network Certification Program is one that is based on some few tracks and pathways that must be followed and covered prior to receiving the full certification. These tracks are:
The Junos OS
In this track, the following aspects are covered:
- Enterprise Routing and Switching
- Junos Security
- Service provider Routing and switching
The Junos Support
The following is covered in this track:
- Enterprise Routing and Switching
- Junos security Support
- Service Provider Routing and Switching
The Pathways are as follows:
Prerequisites of this certification:
Before receiving the Juniper Network Certification, there are some prerequisite requirements that one must fulfill. In most cases, it is preferred that an individual must have undertaken and completed a Level 3 Networking course. There are many courses in this category but Cisco Certified Network Associate has the best preference.
Required exams / associated exams:
The JNCP also has some other exams associated with it as outlined below.
- Juniper Networks Certified internet Expert (JNCIE)-This is the top-most level of certification in the Juniper Networks Certification Program.
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP) - This is a program that gives you the validity to configure and troubleshoot common networking scenarios.
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS) – The JNCIS program is one that includes deeper product knowledge as well as understanding of internet technologies and design principles. So as to proceed to the JNCIP-level exam, a candidate must have passed the JNCIS exam.
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA) – The JNCIA program is one that is aimed at verifying an individual’s basic understanding of internet technologies and other related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills. So as to proceed to the JNCIS-level exam, a candidate must pass the JNCIA examination.
The scope of the Juniper exam can be compared to that of Cisco CCNA. The exam contains 65 questions which can include either single choice questions or multiple choice questions. The exam lasts 105 minutes which is the period required for one to give complete solutions. The minimum passing score for this exam is 66%. The Associate exam costs $100 while the specialist exam costs $200.
Study materials for the Juniper Networks Certification Program can be found over the internet in the form of eBooks, online tutorials and videos. Some of the study materials are also available for sale on amazon.com while others are offered for free on the resource section Juniper website where you can get exam topic outlines, sample written examinations and study guides.
Other Juniper Certifications